Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Out With The Old, In With The New

(Or more appropriately…Taking Out The Trash)

 

I don’t know about anyone else, but I for one and ready for 2010 to come to an end.  Pack it’s bags…leave for good.  I’m even considering creating a few effigies of sort to symbolically destroy at the stroke of midnight.

I have visions of lining them all up on a fence, cracking open a beer,twirling my gun out of my holster and taking them all out one by one…just like they did in the Wild West.  (Actually, I would more likely resemble Ralphie with his Red Ryder bb gun and a wad of Hubba Bubba in my cheek). Yep, it’s been that bad of a year.  It’s been a bad 6 years actually but I won’t get into that.  This year saw many sad, ridiculous, toxic and just plain nasty things happen. 

That’s not to say NOTHING good happened…there were a few highlights here and there.

So, big changes will be coming this year…EARLY this year!  I will be taking out LOTS of trash so to speak…shifting my focus…redirecting my efforts and my energy.  Hopefully once I clear out the trash, I’ll find my creativity, drive and focus that somehow got buried in the last few years.  Purging and simplifying is a good thing now and then.  Don’t you have some trash to take out too???

Now, can someone PLEASE tell me where to find those kick-ass trash bags!

xo

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!!!