Monday, December 13, 2010

Snowed In

trees

Well, not quite snowed in, but the weather here the last two days has been miserable enough to keep me from leaving the house!  Yesterday was filled with snow, 50 mile per hour wind gusts and very cold temperatures.  Today the ever-unpredictable lake effect snow machine is in full gear!

What to do on this snowy Monday?  Why Blog-Stalking of course!  I should be working by now…but for me there is no better way to jump start my day and gain inspiration on a dreary Monday by visiting some of my MANY favorite blogs!  There are so many wonderful ones to visit, but I thought I would share some of my favorites with you…

Hummadeedledee

Deb Kennedy lives on Camano Island in the beautiful state of Washington.  She is a gifted designer, stylist and writer.  Her vintage inspired business, Retreat, is full of lovely home decor items created from reclaimed materials.  L O V E her!  Very inspirational, creative and beautiful!  Visit her site here.

IMG_5773IMG_06490003

Pretty Petals

Oh how I love this gals style!  Her home is beautiful, her creations sweet and now she is posting her fabulous photography of children.  Her style is soft, feminine and simple.  She really has inspired me to redecorate my entire house and to get to know my camera better!  Visit her blog here.

The Paris Apartment

Um…yeah.  I dream of visiting there, I dream of living there!  I want to hang with this gal!  Claudia Strasser has an amazing story and an amazing eye for all things French.  She will actually take you shopping at the flea markets in Paris!  Can you say Birthday-Anniversary-Christmas presents all rolled into one!  Her blog is fabulous and full of inspiration for me.  Check her out here.

These are just three of the many blogs I look to for inspiration.  Check them out, and see where they lead you!  Enjoy!

xo

Jackie

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you!!!