Thursday, March 10, 2011

Moving

covered wagon We’re outta here!  Packing it up and heading south…well…south to Indianapolis.

Leaving Lake Michigan (which I will miss)…leaving the huge snows (which my dog and I will miss but NOT my husband)…leaving  some good friends…leaving lots of bad mojo…

I think it’s fitting that we are moving at the start of Spring and the start of Lent.

Excited to start fresh, renew some good friendships and revive some good habits. 

Vintage Suitcases

The packing stinks.  Really.  I’m home alone packing the entire house and studio alone…by myself…  (sorry, had to whine for a second)

That’s ok. 

I’m actually going to have a nice studio space…no more working in a dirty garage…no more moving back and forth to a space inside in the winter.

I’m determined to be better organized and inspired.

We’re super excited to get to where we’re going and for what’s to come in the future! 

xo,

Jackie

6 comments:

  1. Exciting! (and cool picture to go with the post!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving is exciting...scary...and sometimes sad. A lot of work for sure. I just made a big move myself in January. Change is good.
    Good luck with your new home and fresh start.
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to ask...
    Are all those fabulous vintage suitcases yours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I wish I owned those suitcases! Unfortunately my collection at this time consists of only 3 but I'm working on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jackie!
    I am the gal who bought the white, scrolly frame from the church from you on Sunday at the flea. :) I think you had the prettiest booth I saw yesterday! I wanted to let you know that I linked to you in todays post on my blog. Enjoy!

    http://beachychic.blogspot.com/2011/04/spring-and-easter-touches.html

    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Lara! The vignette you created with the frame and the egg is spectacular! Thank you for featuring me.
    I hope to see you again at Kane next month!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!!