Monday, January 9, 2012

Inspiration

As with many folks, I could spend hours and hours cruising the internet looking at inspirational photos.  I have several folders on my computer full of great home decor, projects, painting ideas, jewelry designs…you name it.
Pinterest is becoming wildly popular and I love it as well.  Even Facebook now has several vintage business pages that do nothing all day but share beautiful and inspiring photo any home decor enthusiast will enjoy.  Today I thought I would share some of my favorites with you…
The first page is
by Grazia Maiolino
It is an Italian based business, and she always posts the most lovely room displays and seasonal decor. 
photo courtesy of Jo-Anne Colletti
www.vintagerosecollection.com








Another talented site is
from North Carolina
She loves all things romantic, repurposed, and beautiful. 
 




Finally today, I want to share photos from
Karen has such a great eye for timeless, rustic vintage images and shares many throughout the day on her page







Be sure to visit each of these talented gals Facebook pages and click the “Like” button.  I know I truly enjoy seeing all of the beautiful images they share with us every day!

And…don’t forget…
It is quickly approaching!  Be sure to check out their site and Facebook page for all of the fabulous details!  We can’t wait!
xo
Jackie

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Jackie!
    Grazia Maiolino - Shabby Chic Mania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie
    I am drooling over all of the inspiration!!!

    Have a wonderful week

    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, these photos are so lovely! I just pinned some of them. Thanks!

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, The first photo of the evening dining area belongs to me.. If you could add my name to the photo I would appreciate that .. Thank you
    Jo-Anne Coletti
    www.vintagerosecollection.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!!