Monday, January 23, 2012

Sharing Monday….

I’ve decided that while blogging is a wonderful way to promote your business, I personally find it much more enjoyable to share other beautiful and creative people and their talents.  I love my time in the morning that I set aside to visit other blogs and websites and am constantly amazed at what I find!  There is so much inspiration out there that I decided that every Monday I am going to share two or three fellow bloggers and their sites with you.  But first…a little shameless promotion!

It’s hard to believe the Vintage Marketplace is only 10 days away!  We’re still busy picking, painting and creating to get our booth ready…

It’s another dark and gloomy day here in Indiana so pictures aren’t the greatest, but I thought I would share with you a sneeky peek of what we’ve been pulling together…

product 011lots of beautiful frames, chalkboards and jewelry holders…product 003Great tables and chairs…product 013product 010 product 017some of my favorite vintage tarnished silver pieces…100_1809and lots of great chippy, vintage home decor finds!  product shots 026Don’t forget, the Vintage Marketplace is happening February 2-4 at the Expo Center in Hendersonville, Tennessee. 

Check here for more details!

 The Vintage Marketplace

Over the weekend, I received a sweet message from a fellow blogger Angela of Unexpected Elegance

She passed on the Liebster Blog award to my humble little site!  I am so excited and very grateful!  Thank you Angela!  Be sure to check out her blog…beautiful pictures and some great tutorials also.

As Angela’s last post explains…

“This award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, in the hopes that it will bring many new friends/followers.

Liebster is German and means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favorite’”.  I love it!  What a great gesture and wonderful way to help share other bloggers and their talents.

So, in keeping with Sharing Monday here at our blog, I am sharing this award with 5 fellow bloggers…you can do this too!  Just please adhere to these simple guidelines:

1. Share your appreciation to the blogger who awarded the Liebster to you by linking back to them.

2. Share the five blogs you are giving the award to and let them know.

3. Post the award on your blog.

4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.(love this statement…borrowed it from Angela!)

5. And the final guideline is the easiest…have fun!

And now, my picks for the Liebster go to…

Lisa with The Frenchman’s Wife

Julie with Fabulous Finds

Armelle with La Vie Vintage Bleu

Kristen with Sophia’s Decor

Angie with Swede Dreamer

 

Happy Monday!

xo

Jackie

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for granting me this wonderful award. It's so nice to be included with such fabulous company.
    Also, I'm glad to have discovered your blog. It's very lovely and I can see that we are like-minded people when it comes to decor!
    Have a fabulous day!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Jackie! I am honored and I have passed along the award to others this evening. Glad I discovered your blog as well!
    :)Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got our truck loaded today and I'm so glad! Won't be long now!
    See you soon!
    tot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you are much more organized than I am! We'll be there Wednesday bright and early for set up!

      Delete
  4. Hi Jackie
    That industrial fan and the scale made my hearts swoon. Great stuff for us to dream about. Love the inspiration. Have a great week

    xo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate. These are two pieces I would love to keep myself!

      Delete
  5. Jackie, thank you so much for recognizing my work! I do so appreciate! I hope that you have a terrific and prosperous experience
    In tennessee!
    Best, Lisa ( the frenchman's wife).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I hope to see you at Kane County in March!

      Delete
  6. WHOA!!! Great blog! Just found you today!!
    Your newest follower,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate the compliment and am checking out your blog as well!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!!!