Friday, January 13, 2012

Vintage Valentine’s Day

With the Holidays over and winter’s arrival, I’m finding inspiration from images that lead me to Valentine’s Day.    

Pinned Imagevia Pinterest

Pinned Imagevia Pinterest

Pinned Imagehttp://www.elizabethannedesigns.com/

Pinned Imagevia Pinterest

Pinned Imagewww.dearlillieblog.blogspot.com

Pinned Imagewww.housebeautiful.com

Pinned Imagevia Pinterest

There are many, simple ways to incorporate touches of Valentine’s Day throughout your home!  I think this year I might give it a try…

You can see more pictures that might inspire you on my Pinterest board

here

I’d love to see what you come up with!

Have fun…

xo

Jackie

Linking up to the following blog parties today!

2805

French Country Cottage

Common Ground

6 comments:

  1. Jackie, love your new blog!!!! XO Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness me, I'd forgotten Valentines Day is soon. Just one holiday after another (not that I mind really!).

    http://hayleyiraina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Thanks you for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog. New visitors are always fun and apreciated to get. I wonder how you found me. Trough Etsy or?
    I have enjoyen your blog now. You sure show a lot of godies and inspirations and your Etsy shop is simply wonderful. Amazed you found my blog so pretty now when it is just Kitchen renovation chaos pictures. It will soon become prettyness again.
    I am gonna look some moore into your blog now. I feel for inspiration. Take care.

    Line Cathrin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie, I just wanted you to know that I passed on a blog award to you! You can check out my post @
    http://www.unexpectedelegance.com/?p=2873
    Hopefully I will send some traffic your way! :)
    Thanks!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!!